The Website www.livit.design, belongs to GLOBAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN, S.A., (hereinafter GED), established in C/ ANABEL SEGURA 10, 28108, MADRID, with registered number C.I.F: A83114322.
According to the Organic Law 15/1999, Royal Decree 1720/2007, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, GLOBAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN, S.A., informs Users regarding:
- The authority under which the data will be collected,
- the purpose of the data’s collection,
- The protection that will be afforded to the data,
- The procedures available for contacting us, and exercise your rights
- The suggestions box.
- Information You Provide to Us
The personal data provided to us will be part of a file owned by GLOBAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN, which is dully registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We may collect and store personal information that you choose to voluntarily provide to GLOBAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN by email, such as for business purposes, complaints and suggestions, or in relation to a job application.
- Information We Collect by Automated Means.
We are committed to making your online experience with our Site informative and relevant. To achieve this, we collect certain information by automated means when you visit this Site, such as your IP address, the type of internet browser you are using, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Site, how many users visited our Site and dates and times of Site visits. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor this Site to our visitors. To get information about cookies, you may check our Cookies Policy.
- How We Use the Information We Collect.
We may use the information to further our relationship with you and for other purposes, including to:
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- Study your suggestions and complains provided through the suggestion box. If you provide us your email address, we may communicate with you regarding your suggestion or complaint;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; learning about our visitors, analyzing our services and website; and facilitating the functionality of our website);
- Communicate with you in the future to manage recruiting and hiring processes of the company.
- Make the site easier to navigate, improve its content and show advertisement according to your preferences.
- Communications with you by email, sms, or any other lawful means, with the purpose of inform you about topics, products or services that may be of interest to you.
- How we protect your Information.
GLOBAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN commits to protect the personal data and any other confidential information by implementing security measures to avoid non authorized access.
Your personal data will not be sold, disclose exchange, transferred or given to a third party without your consent unless authorized by law.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information to third party in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets.
- Links to Other Websites.
This Site might provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites might operate independently from us and have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review to better understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, any use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
This Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from or communicate with children under the age of 14. Further, this Site is not intended for incapacitated persons, and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from individuals who are mentally incapacitated. If you become aware that your child, any child under your care, or a person otherwise not able to provide valid consent has provided us with information without a parent or guardian’s consent, please contact us immediately, as indicated below.
- Rights of access, rectification, cancelation, opposition and portability.
You can tell us at any time not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below.
If you have provided us with personal information, you may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancelation, opposition and portability of your personal data, such as revoke the consent. You may do this by sending your request to the following addresses:
For inquiries relating to our Madrid office: email@example.com
For inquiries relating to our Coral Gables office: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries relating to our Shangai office: email@example.com
By using this Site, you consent to the processing of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
- Contacting Us.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice.